A summer exclusive deal
Project Implementation through Project Management Unit (PMU)
The project management unit’s approach works across multiple levels to facilitate comprehensive project management ranging from project start-up interventions such as developing systems and protocols to identifying local implementing partners and operationalising partnership plans.
CGF’s project implementation system includes a dedicated team, on-ground implementation partners, local resources, government agencies and other stakeholders along with necessary communication and reporting protocols.
CGF, through the PMU, provides the following services:
• Identifying suitable implementation partners: CGF has created a robust credibility framework which includes inputs from donors, social organisations, professionals in various non-profit domains, legal experts, foundations, and other funding and support agencies
• Building capacity of NGO partners
• Managing the on-ground implementation of projects
• Monitoring progress and sending regular reports to companies
• Assessing the impact of programmes